Monday, July 24, 2006

Fleurs

We've been canvassing for florists for several months now. Gone to a few bridal fairs with a goal in mind: to find a good package from florists. I was having a difficult time when I talk or canvass with florists.. I didn't know the flowers they were telling me except for the typical tulips, roses, gerberas, blah, blah, blah... aaarrggghh.. that was a little frustrating on my part 'coz I want to have a good bunch of flowers for our May wedding. After shortlisting some florists and meeting with them, we've finally decided to get Interplay to make the flowers for the entourage as well as the decorations for the reception. I couldn't be happier with the package Lala customized for our wedding. Assorted flowers for the bouquets and great ideas for the centerpieces. Can't wait for the wedding to see the actual thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home