Friday, July 07, 2006

Heavenly Sounds

Last month, Dek and I went to Santuario de San Antonio in Forbes Park to hear the group 92 AD perform live at a wedding. I was waiting for the bridal march since it would be the first song that we'll hear them sing (my gauge if they're good is if I cry when I hear them sing since I seem to easily cry when it comes to wedding stuff.. hehe). The singer's voice was great during the march but it didn't hit the "wow" factor like we were expecting. We were thinking that it was probably the chosen song for the march that didn't appeal to us since when they sang during the offertory, we knew we just got to book them for our wedding. They were especially great when they sang the Lord's Prayer... it was like being in a concert! So last monday, we met with Ed of 92 AD and paid the down payment to reserve our wedding date :) Click here to view their site.

We also got ourselves our OTD Coordinator :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home