Monday, April 10, 2006

Have You Met the One?

I was browsing through the weddingsatwork website and found a nice artice entitled "How will I know if I Met the Person I Should Marry?"written by Gary Cruz. Seeing the title brought me back to days when me and my girl friends would talk about love and ask each other questions related to this. It's quite funny coz every single time we do this, one question that would always pop up would be the question in the article... how would I know if I met the one. But I guess as cliche as it may sound, the saying "you'll just know if he's the one and if it's the right moment" is very true.

I recommend this article for our single friends, those in a relationship, and those that have just been over one. As stated in the article, when it comes to relationships and marraige, we shouldn't just let our hearts rule over our minds. Although the thought of spending our whole life with one person entails a lot of responsibilities, it should make us feel excited and happy and not confined.
Don't listen to your heart alone or your head alone. Wait until your heart and head agree. (taken from the article)

So if you have time, read the article and see if you've met the one (i know i did). ΓΌ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home