Thursday, March 09, 2006

Two down

Okay, we're done with choosing our ceremony and reception venues. We're now looking for a photo-video supplier for our wedding. Having been into photography myself, I guess it made it easier for me to look for suppliers because some of them I already know, and the terms they use are not alien to me ;) Anyway, I've managed trimming down our list to 19 suppliers. I've emailed all of them about their rates and now I'm just waiting for them to respond before we make our final decision.

On another note, I was disappointed after receiving Threelogy's email when I asked them how long it takes for them to deliver the final copy of their video. Guess what, they said it takes them 6-8 months!!! I dunno about the other couples, but for me that's a loooooong time to finish a video.

I guess we'll just have to check the output of the other suppliers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home